All About the New 2021 Rogue
Fresh off a complete redesign, the new 2021 Nissan Rogue is compact — but boasts gargantuan value. It offers a full suite of state-of-the-art technology, head-turning good looks, and available Intelligent All-Wheel Drive that gives you more confidence to go further. And you can touch, feel, and explore the entire award-winning lineup of new 2021 Nissan Rogue crossovers right here at Greenway Nissan of Brunswick. Let’s take a closer look at the new 2021 Nissan Rogue and don’t hesitate to reach out to the team at Greenway Nissan of Brunswick to experience its greatness in person.
Connect Like Never Before with the 2021 Nissan Rogue
The 2021 Nissan Rogue is a world-class compact SUV that is redesigned to be in sync with your life. It offers a full suite of innovative infotainment technology to help you connect to your journey like never before — without wires. The available wireless charging, Apple CarPlay, and Android Auto allows you to easily connect your smartphone to your Rogue with no clutter. These features empower you to stay connected and charged up for whatever is next, so you can see your journey in a new light with three brilliantly designed high-tech displays:
- The Largest-in-Class Head-Up Display lets you stay in the know without ever taking your eyes off the road. Best of all, you can customize the information presented in this vivid display.
- The available Digital Dashboard is a 12-inch customizable gauge cluster that lets you integrate a range of information.
- The Rogue’s largest-in-class Touchscreen Display infotainment screen is easy to use and easier to see. You can pinch, swipe, and tap your way to the information you need.
Finding Your Way Just Got Easier
When it comes to navigation, one size fits all rarely works! What may be ideal for one driver may not meet your needs. Because of this, the Nissan Rogue lets you navigate your way.
- Nissan Door to Door Navigation empowers you to send directions from your compatible smartphone directly to your large touchscreen display. This option includes 3D building graphics and seamless turn-by-turn directions.
- Waze offers you access to the ever-popular app with real-time crowd-sourced updates on road hazards, accidents, traffic, and more.
- Google Maps integration lets you navigate your world with the popular features from Google.
Excellent Safety Comes Standard on the 2021 Nissan Rogue
The 2021 Nissan Rogue comes loaded with a robust suite of advanced safety technology. So much so, it comes as no surprise that the 2021 Nissan Rogue earned the highly-coveted 2021 IIHS Top Safety Pick+ for its stellar crash-safety performance. This clever compact SUV comes standard Safety Shield 360, which includes advanced solutions, such as:
- Blind Spot Warning alerts you if a vehicle is tucked in your blind spot.
- Rear Automatic Braking is a class-exclusive feature that watches out for large stationary items you may not see. It can lessen the severity of an impact or prevent it outright.
- Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection monitors the distance between you and the vehicle ahead of you and will alert you if you should slow down. This tech can also engage the brakes to lessen the severity of an impact or prevent it outright.
- Lane Departure Warning helps ensure you’re in the intended lane. If it determines you’re unintentionally veering, it can issue an alert and a gentle buzz on the steering wheel to grab your attention.
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert gives you more confidence when backing out by detecting vehicles that may creep up on either side.
- High Beam Assist detects oncoming traffic and can instantly deactivate the high beams. Once the vehicle passes, this system will reactivate the high beams.
Rogue ProPilot Assist with Navi-Link
The new 2021 Nissan Rogue leverages the state-of-the-art power of highway mapping to let you drive with more confidence and ease. If your Rogue detects a speed limit sign, ProPilot Assist can automatically adjust it to the appropriate speed. If it detects an off-ramp coming up, the Rogue will smoothly navigate it. And if you’re driving in stop-and-go traffic, the Rogue can help you stay centered in your lane and in control. ProPilot Assist includes features like:
- Intelligent Lane Intervention
- Intelligent Blind Spot Intervention
- Intelligent Forward Collision Warning
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Intelligent Driver Alertness
- Front, Rear, and Side Sonar
Contact Greenway Nissan of Brunswick
If you’re looking for the best compact SUV, the 2021 Nissan Rogue is in a class of its own. Oozing confidence and style, the Rogue will meet your needs and exceed every expectation. However, you don’t have to take our word for it! You can touch, feel, and experience the new Rogue right here at Greenway Nissan of Brunswick. Our experienced sales professionals specialize in matching your unique needs to the best model.